Acrimony (The Movie and How It Relates To Your Relationship) - GOODY'S TURF

KEEPING YOU WITH THE FLOW

test banner http://c.jumia.io/?a=55304&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=55304&utm_termhttp://c.jumia.io/?a=55304&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=55304&utm_term=

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Who Will Win The Presidential Election In 2019?

Friday 27 July 2018

Acrimony (The Movie and How It Relates To Your Relationship)

If you are yet to watch the movie ' Acrimony ' released in March 2018 then believe me when I tell you to get your ass to a cinema or download the movie form the net.

I know you are expecting me to give an actual overview of the movie but I actually am going to do something else. I will be giving the overview from my own perspective and not just that but I will be telling you how the movie relates to you and I. For those who will be watching the movie after reading this post ( please do come back, read the post again and then drop your comments ). But for those who have watched the movie you sure can relate with everything I will be saying so do make sure you drop your comments, thanks.


Firstly let me give a big kudos to the actors and actresses who didn't just play their roles but also brought their characters to life, for the first time I watch a movie and I don't see the actors I know instead I see the characters on the script, my biggest love goes to Taraji P. Henson, I love you so much, great job (To the script writer(s) and director(s) you are wow) 

Dear reader, you may or may not agree with everything I will say and that's why there's a comment box below 👇 so we can interact.
In every relationship, I believe there should be a mutual understanding and the necessity for every relationship to be built on trust, for without this two things any relationship will fall. 

Melinda and Robert started off on a good note, to me there is nothing wrong in one partner footing the bills of the other when he or she is low on funds (I mean both parties please) Although in this case we get to see Melinda being the one who gets to foot Roberts bills. Right from the first moment Brenda (Melinda's eldest sister) did the intros at their mums burial I knew she would be a pain in the butt for their relationship. Yea Robert is a no do good fellow who cheated on his girlfriend just few days after she bought him a ride (with her money) (Damn that must have hurt) 
Well as the movie unfolded I kept studying the dude and you know the one thing i noticed about him? He was lazy, he should have got up on his feet and search for a job to support his studies, project and life, but unfortunately that was his Archiles heel. 

Well following the movie up to the end I have this to say, fuck Melinda, she drove him out without finding out the truth about what dumb Brenda told her and you know the sweet part? That dude they all thought wouldn't make it, that loser they looked down on, yea that dude made it big time (Yea I am talking about Robert) and then imagine that Melinda say she owned his success.

Guys listen, if even you have a woman who can and is willing to foot your bills at those moments when you are low on funds, don't just sit down there like some loser, get up your ass and find something to do ( I don't mean start building up some battery like Robert did), something that would require you leave the house everyday and also get you some change. Don't ever make the mistake I and Robert made by making your woman feel you are only with her because of the money or the sex (That is if you truly love her tho). Let her know you love her by showing some determination and seriousness towards helping in all areas of the relationship and not just spending her money and having sex. 
Ladies look, I don't know about your ideology or your mentality but listen, its not bad to help your guy out, what you should actually do is listen to less of the bullshit your friend's or family tell you especially when they are the type that are money conscious or don't like your boyfriend to start with, beware of such persons. By the time you watch the movie you would know more about how it all started and ended, but it's a must watch believe me. 

Deer reader, this might be your first time reading my blog post or not, well if it is I don't want it to be your last, so do come back tomorrow for more interesting issues our just clock the home button at the top right now to see my previous posts and don't forget to comment, your comment means alot. Also do not forget to share the story and subscribe for post notifications from the blog. 

I am Maikoto Goodness, your host, have a fun filled day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment