“ I’ m Not Going To Say Too Much In Case He Wants To Come Back & Fight Me Again ” – Anthony Joshua Speaks - GOODY'S TURF

KEEPING YOU WITH THE FLOW

test banner http://c.jumia.io/?a=55304&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=55304&utm_termhttp://c.jumia.io/?a=55304&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=55304&utm_term=

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Who Will Win The Presidential Election In 2019?

Sunday 30 April 2017

“ I’ m Not Going To Say Too Much In Case He Wants To Come Back & Fight Me Again ” – Anthony Joshua Speaks

Undefeated British fighter Anthony Joshua defeated Wladimir Klitschko in their world heavyweight title fight at Wembley tonight . In his post match interview , Joshua said,
“Well , what can I say . First and foremost 19 and 0 , three and a half years in the game. I ’ m not perfect but I ’ m trying . If you don ’ t take part you fail . I want to give a big shout out to my trainer and GB boxing , to 90 , 000 people in the arena and lastly a massive shout - out for Wladimir Klitschko. I ’ m not going to say too much in case he wants to come back and fight me again but he is a role model in and out for the ring and I ’ ve got huge respect and love for Wladimir Klitschko .
I am a little bit emotional because there are people who think I can ’ t do it . I dig deep and you never know the outcome. Boxing ’ s about character and when you go to the trenches that when you find out where you are . There ’ s nowhere to hide in that little ring. I came out and won that ’ s how deep i had to dig. I fought my heart out. And Tyson Fury baby, where are you man ? I want to give 90 , 000 people another chance to watch a night like this’ .
Wladimir in his own remarks said :
‘ London I love you . The best man won tonight. Two gentlemen fought each other . Anthony was better than me tonight. It was really sad I didn’ t do it . Love and respect to you guys , you are awesome. I wish I could raise my hands instead of not winning the title back. [ A re -match ?] I have to work out what the hell happened here’ .

No comments:

Post a Comment