PATIENCE OZOKWOR JOINS THE WEDDING PARTY 2 - GOODY'S TURF

KEEPING YOU WITH THE FLOW

test banner http://c.jumia.io/?a=55304&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=55304&utm_termhttp://c.jumia.io/?a=55304&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=55304&utm_term=

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Who Will Win The Presidential Election In 2019?

Friday 26 May 2017

PATIENCE OZOKWOR JOINS THE WEDDING PARTY 2

Adesua and Banky

The Wedding Party 2 team are currently enjoying themselves while hard at work in Dubai shooting the film.

Photos and videos of them in the United Arab Emirates capital have been showing up on social media in recent times.

READ: Patience Ozokwor joins ‘The Wedding Party 2’

Many people cannot wait to see the film after Nollywood veteran, Patience Ozokwor was added to the lineup of cast.

Seeing what this has the potential to mean for the ‘marriage’ between Banky W and Adesua Etomi, I put a call through to Banky W. And as I feared, wahala is already happening.

Our conversation is below:

ME: Mister Capable. How far? This is ‘Segun Odejimi. I know you don’t have my number.

BANKY W: Yeah. Been asking around for it. I read the interview you did with Susu. She told me about it and I was initially skeptical but it turned out great. Thank you bro.

ME: Don’t mention. I live for you guys.

BANKY W: Wow! That’s…

No comments:

Post a Comment