Remember Rosaline Meurer? She has Written a Letter To Her Future Husband - GOODY'S TURF

KEEPING YOU WITH THE FLOW

test banner http://c.jumia.io/?a=55304&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=55304&utm_termhttp://c.jumia.io/?a=55304&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=55304&utm_term=

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Who Will Win The Presidential Election In 2019?

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Remember Rosaline Meurer? She has Written a Letter To Her Future Husband

Daniel O.


Rosaline Meurer, the actress who was accused by Tonto Dikeh of destroying her marriage to Churchill , just shared an open letter via her Instagram to her Future husband.
It reads ;
“ Alleged side chick / actress Rosaline Meurer , who was accused by Tonto Dikeh of destroying her marriage to Churchill , just shared an open letter via Instagram to her future husband . It reads ;
“ Dear Future Husband , I want to spoil you , encourage you , and love you . I want to be there beside you as you ’ re fulfilling your dreams – encouraging you every step of the way and never bringing you down . I want to make you laugh when you ’ re having a bad day .
I want to make you fall in love with me every single day . It ’ s not always about what you can do for me or what you can bring to the table but what I can do for you too . In my opinion , that ’s LOVE . It ’ s when you stop being selfish and begin being selfless.
Anyways …. . I ’ m attracted to appearance and personality but I ’ m interested in ambition and goals . You ain’ t shit if you ’ re not heading somewhere in life . Be a BOSS , marry a BOSS QUEEN and let ’ s build an Empire baby. Note: NO INSTAGRAM LOVE , let ’ s keep it in the real world . ”

No comments:

Post a Comment