How Jesus entered my room to deliver me a message, Nigerian pastor reveals - GOODY'S TURF

KEEPING YOU WITH THE FLOW

test banner http://c.jumia.io/?a=55304&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=55304&utm_termhttp://c.jumia.io/?a=55304&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=55304&utm_term=

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Who Will Win The Presidential Election In 2019?

Saturday 3 February 2018

How Jesus entered my room to deliver me a message, Nigerian pastor reveals


- A Nigerian pastor has claimed that Jesus Christ visited him with a letter

- He said the only sentence written in the letter was that Jesus is coming soon

- Akinrinlola who said he was shocked by the content of the letter could not get the stranger who came to deliver the letter to introduce himself

Olumide Akinrinlola, a Nigerian pastor has described how Jesus Christ paid him a visit one morning. Akinrinlola who is a pastor with the Mountain of Fire Ministries (MFM) made this claim in a chat with NAIJ.com.

The pastor narrated that in the visit, Jesus Christ delivered him a letter where he proclaimed the nearness of his second coming.

He said: "And he entered into my room when I was still on the bed sleeping. When I noticed that someone entered into the room, I rose up and sat on the bed. Then he stretched forth His hands and handed me a letter.

"While wondering what manner of letter is this in the early morning even while I was still on the bed sleeping, He walked out of my room without introducing Himself and He did not wait to explain what it was all about to me before He went out of the room.

"I was curious and so, I hurriedly opened the envelope to know the content of the letter. When I opened the envelope and brought out the letter to read, I was shocked and became terrified.

"The only sentence written therein was Jesus Christ is coming very soon. Then it dawn on me to stand up from the bed and go after the man who brought the letter to ask Him who He was and when exactly is Jesus Christ coming.

PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 new app

"Then, I woke up! That was when I knew I was dreaming. But in actual sense, it wasn't a dream but a divine message."

Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had reported that a video shared on Facebook claimed thatJesus Christ allegedly appeared on a crossin Awka Etiti. The residents in the community where the incident occurred claimed that the Jesus on the cross is flesh and blood.

In the video, an unidentified woman was heard narrating the event. She claimed that people were gathered around the tree where Jesus allegedly appeared on a cross to touch the water dripping from the cross.

Some of the residents in the community were also seen around the tree singing worship songs while others watched the event unfold.

Image of Jesus Christ appears in Ikorodu Church - on NAIJ.com TV:


Source: Naija.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment